Well, it’s that time again. Were you going to work on a Friday? Fine, but first take a gander at these websites. There’s words on them. Sometimes pictures.
- My dream car is closer to reality. Yeah, I know, I should dream bigger than a cheap, low-end electric car. There are cheaper ones out there, though. This happens to be the top of my price range and I’m a big fan of Tesla. I think this’ll be a good car. I hope it will, anyway. I’m going to keep saving my pennies so that I can buy one with a bucket of cash when it comes out.
- As long as we’re on the topic of technology, let’s discuss whether or not we’re comfortable with cosmetics companies experimenting with electronics that merge with your skin. Yeah, I’m fine with that. Sounds pretty cool. I might have to work the idea of LED mood indicators into the next story I write, whether or not it has anything to do with that story.
- Picking locks has been an interest of mine for a while now. This lifehacker article has been around for a while, but it can give you a good understanding of the basic premise. Bottom line: buy decent locks for your house. For real.
- Speaking of news out there that might actually matter, the Haitians are having some trouble and I don’t know that anyone is paying attention. Well, Twitter, maybe. I’m not sure that Twitter’s impotent outrage is going to fix anything here, though.
- Finally, the Pope punches climate change in the nose. Hard. It’s what he does. It’s why we like him as a pope.