- Race on Dry Mississippi – Solar Flare
- The Hero of Your Own Story – Daily Science Fiction
- Escape from the Sunset Vista – On Spec Magazine
- When Last the Cicadas Sang – Little Blue Marble
- Pulls Weeds and Does Dishes – Neo-opsis
- The Cemetery Merchant – The Community of Magic Pens
- In the Red Eye’s View
- One Final Walk in the Dust and the Rain
- The Legacy of Beatrice Frost
- Hairstyle and Anarchy in A Punk Rock Future
- A Coffin at the Saint James Hotel
- The King of Justice and Revenge
- The Soil Merchant in Little Blue Marble
- When Gracie’s Father Fought – Gracie’s nature doesn’t make her the easiest kid to raise. This story is in the Fell Beasts and Fair anthology, a collection of bright, incredible fantasy.
- The Girl Who Always Looked Up – A story of a girl and her sky, published in the lovely Asymmetry Fiction.
- The Downfall of Jesse James – This story is basically a retelling of the historical legend with a steampunk flare. Could there possibly be a better genre than steampunk? I guess I’m not even sure. It’s published in a steampunk anthology called Conquest Through Determination.
- A New Conscience – This short story was published in the third volume of Kzine, a Kindle-only digital magazine. The story is about a criminal who is part of an experimental program that promises to give him freedom in exchange for an artificially augmented conscience.
More Patreon Stories
Many of my stories are published exclusively over on my Patreon. When I get enough together with a similar theme, they’ll find their way into a collection, but until then you can only get them on Patreon.
Here are a few of my favorites: